BWA successfully completed the North Goonyella Flotation Upgrade on time and on budget.
The project consisted of the fabrication of all structural steelwork to support the new flotation cells along with grating, handrails and stairs for access. BWA Engineering also fabricated all the steel pipe and poly pipe in our workshop and on site.
Our installation scope for this project consisted of of:
- 3 Flotation Cells and Launders
- Flotation Cell Motors and Paddle Drives
- Dosing Pumps, Filtrate Pumps, Vertical Froth Pumps
- Sieve Bends
- Steel Pipework, Poly Pipework and Actuated Valves
- Modifications to existing components and structure
- Flow Meters and Sensors
- Structural Steelwork, Handrails and Grating
- Cut out of concrete floor for compoenents